Monday, March 9, 2009

Reiki

Re-Introducing Reiki

Reiki is a form of energy work that means Universal Energy. With Reiki, the practitioner channels universal energy through her body to help heal the client. The practitioner holds her hands above or on the client. Reiki is a way to help a client line up their life and heal on a more subtle level. Ideally, I would spend forty-five minutes to an hour working out trigger points, opening the channels and preparing the body to receive Reiki healing. The last fifteen minutes to half hour would be spent clearing the Aura, lining up the Chakras, and healing the original traumas that caused the injury. Clients find that they feel better on all levels and achieve a greater sense of peace.

I use the word Re-Introducing because I first received the Reiki attunements in 2000. After the attunements my life realigned and I was called into the Massage and Shiatsu profession. Although bodywork has been the focus of my practice over the last seven years, a touch of Reiki has always been a part of all of my treatments. It’s often the indescribable something that makes a treatment better than average. Recently, my intuition has told me to more openly serve clients with Reiki energy. Reiki easily fits into a Massage or Shiatsu session. We can discuss its application during the intake and see if it is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment